Please take Department survey
Class 14 (May 31): Deliverable due:
Class 15 (June 07): Your final project presentations are Thursday, June 07 at 6:30pm. No late projects accepted.
How to make a movie capture of your desktop demo using Snapz Pro.
Six Easy Steps:
To capture a QuickTime Movie
3) Set the desired Frame rate in the Framerate: popup menu.
4) Set the options for including a Microphone track, and/or Mac audio. Set the other options for Movie Capture.
5) Select the area to be recorded and either press the Return key, or double-click within the selection. To stop recording the movie, press the hot keys once more (command shift 3 by default).
6) Choose the audio, video and microphone track settings, and then click on the Save Movie button to convert the temporary tracks to QuickTime movie format.
The Movie will be saved in the location set in the Send to: popup menu in the Snapz Pro X main capture palette.
1. Review the Project Objectives & Goals
Be sure that your final project conveys the perception you’re going for… make any needed changes or revisions.
Can I find the following easily on your final project website?
2. All Deliverables for the Final Project must be completed by our final class on June 7.
Deliverable: 7-10 page WordPress site
Final Presentations – Thursday, June 7, 6:30pm
Keep these things in mind when working on your presentation
Be sure you cover the six things I outlined below. While going through the six points, focus on the “story.” Do not merely click through the pages of the site… give us context for your work!